The RIJHA invites you to a free open house: An Afternoon in the Archives in the Melvin and Patty Alperin Board Room at the Dwares JCC on Sunday, December 11th from 12:00pm-2:00pm.
Learn about some of the unique historical pieces in the RIJHA’s collections, such as:
- A class photo from the Doyle Ave Grammar School from 1919
- RI Post 23 Jewish War Veterans chapel dedication plaque from October 1951
- A miniature replica of the RIJHA’s mannequin, Bessie
- A steamship broker’s ledger book from 1905-1909
- Hebrew Free Loan ballot box
- A sugar cone brought from Russia in the early 1900s
And many more!
We hope to see you there!